Saturday, February 04, 2006

Labrador Technical Support

So, I am lucky that there is Labrador technical support. I had to call the Land's End Labrador support line (an operation that hasn't been outsourced to India... yet). I was triming Benny's nails and on the last paw, nail #4, I accidentally cut the quik. Benny didn't seem to mind at all, but his owner was horrified because he couldn't get the bleeding to stop.

The support line recommended Quik Stop, but it was too late in the evening to go to the store to buy that. Everytime I got the bleeding to stop, Benny would start licking the area and old faithful started to gush again.

So, the technical support line told me to use an old sock and tie it around the bleeding foot. It looked funny, but it solved the problem. Thanks Lauren!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home